It's Friday, so it's time for news you can use!
1. First up, my blog tour has just kicked off! My new contemporary romance, All-American Girl, is due out February 26th. *squee* To celebrate, the wonderful gals at Literati Literature Lovers are hosting a wonderful blog tour! Check out all the deets (and dates) (and GIVEAWAYS) by clicking the blog tour banner above! Or, just click HERE. Win free books!
2. Alex Cavanaugh is doing the cover reveal for his new book, Cassa Storm, today. Alex is a prolific blogger, so be sure to check out his reveal HERE.
3. Let's take a look at the New York Times Bestseller List, shall we? As expected, the Fifty Shades whatcha-ma-call-it is still on the list. Safe Haven, has rocketed to #1 (shocker!). Another kudos to Nicholas Sparks. I read a spoiler for his book the other day and let's just say I'm glad I didn't buy it. Not that it's not good, mind you, but I'm sensitive to sad things. :-( I write HEA romance for a reason, people! A new book on the list, Warm Bodies, doesn't surprise me. After all, have you seen the previews for that movie? Funny! Twilight for Zombies. :-)
4. Barnes & Nobles has their weekly best sellers list. Romance, of course. I'm still wanting to pick up that book, Rush. Has anyone read it?
5. ABNAers who made it past round one still have almost a three week wait to see if they made it into the next round. 400 entries from 5 different categories will be cut down to 100 in each category Eep. I'm not sure I'll make it past the excerpt round. *crosses fingers*
6. I don't have any blog tour stops today, but tomorrow, check me out over at Tiffany Talks Books.
7. MY BOOK COMES OUT IN 4 DAYS!
Have a great weekend all!
Pssss. Don't forgot to enter my Book Birthday Contest! (Rafflecopter has been having some issues this week, so if you only see the link, clicky and enter!)